Returns & Exchanges
Do you want to send something back? Returning is no problem!
- How does it work?
Step 1: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, item(s), and reason of return then you will get the address where to ship back to.
Step 2: Print the invoice you got in your e-mail from us and put this with your return/exchange in the original packaging the products came in. If not attached the return can not be processed.
Step 3: Returning/Exchanging is at your own expensive. Choose the post service you like and ship it back to us. Always keep your Track & Trace receipt until your return is processed.
We do have a number of small conditions for returning, namely:
- The item may not be worn or damaged and has to be clean.
- Watch out with makeup: items with makeup stains are also NOT returned
- The costs of return shipment are for the sender
- Items that fall outside the return time of 25 days will NOT be taken back.
- The items must be returned unused (fitting is allowed) and clean (so without hair, dirt). Information cards and / or labels must be attached to the product as delivered. If possible, return the articles in the packaging supplied.
- No exceptions are made to the above conditions. Pay attention: if you return an item damaged, stained or outside the return period, the costs for resending to you are for yourself. So avoid unnecessary costs and only return in accordance with the conditions.